Country/Region of Manufacture: India
Buy Pudina Powder Online
Mint or Pudina is one of the most aromatic and rarely perennial herbs with natural freshness. It is available in the marketplace in a raw, paste, and powdered form. Amongst all these forms, the mint powder is prepared from fresh and assorted mint leaves so that customers can experience the real freshness and essence of the green herb. Both dried and fresh mint powder and leaves have extensive usage in tea, beverages, jellies, ice-creams and candies. The mint provides innumerable health benefits also. So, if you want to buy pure powder, you can buy pudina powder online from the reputed platform of Akospices.
Culinary Uses of Mint Leaves
- In many South Asian food items especially chutneys.
- In Mexican salsas and Chinese dishes, mint powder is an important ingredient.
- Many beverages and alcoholic drinks feature mint powder for flavouring and garnishing purposes like in Mojito.
- In many dal and curries, the mint powder is added during cooking. In many areas, people prefer adding dried mint leaves to curries before serving.
- In countries like India, mint tea along with mint powder is popularly used as a morning beverage. Some people add the powder in boiling water whereas some like adding fresh mint leaves.
- In dishes like mint-coriander chutney, fish, poultry, rasam, biryanis, sambar, etc., the mint powder or dried mint leaves act as an important ingredient.
Many people buy pudina powder online in small quantity say 100 grams or 200 grams as per their usage. However, if you want to buy the powder in large quantity say 500 grams, you can make an online purchase from our leading online grocery store. We deal with natural and organic powder that stays fresh for a long duration when stored in an air-tight container. Prefer placing the container in a cool, dry and dark place. Moreover, make it a standard practice to take out the powder from the container with a dry spoon only.
Allergy Advice: This product may contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, lupin, sesame seeds, soybeans, mustard, cereals containing gluten, sulphur dioxide and sulphites.